VALLEY HIGH SUMMER SCHOOL
Registration, enrollment forms, and payment will be on-line. Please go to ValleyOwls.org for the easiest access to all of the registration forms. Please use the deficiency letter from your student’s counselor to guide your class selection. Counselors are NOT available during Summer School to review transcripts or credits.
- All Classes are in person
- Each class is worth .25 credit
- Grades earned in Summer School do not replace the original grade earned by the student
- Classes offered count only for credit recovery
- Attendance is MANDATORY!
- Students may sign up for a maximum of 5 regular classes per day
- All responsibility to enroll in the correct classes is on the student/parent/guardian.
- Students must participate each day of the summer school session to receive credit.
- NO school busses will be provided
- Report cards are mailed 2 weeks after the session to the address provided at registration.
Session 2: July 7th – July 20th
- Classes are Monday – Friday
- Every Class is 1 hour 15 minutes long
- School hours are 9:00 am – 3:35 pm daily
You must register for each session SEPARATELY.
- Due to pandemic relief funding, there are NO FEES for summer school (2021 ONLY)
Courses you can register for: Language Arts • Geography for Life • World Civilizations • U.S. History • U.S. Government • Secondary Math 1 • Secondary Math 2 • Secondary Math 3 • Health • Life Fitness • Lifetime Sports • Earth Systems • Chemistry • Biology • Financial Literacy