- 4.0 Language Arts
- 3.5 Social Studies
- 3.0 Math
- 3.0 Science
- 2.0 Healthy Lifestyles
- 1.5 Fine Arts
- 1.0 Career Tech. Ed.
- 0.5 Digital Studies
- 0.5 Financial Literacy
- 8.0 Electives
Please see RHS webpage for more information: https://rivertoncounseling.org/
- Students should check for any pre-requisite classes before setting up their schedules.
- If the pre-requisite class requirement has not been fulfilled, that class may be deleted from the student’s schedule.
- The Course Master Schedule will be changing throughout the summer as we make adjustments based on student demand and teacher availability. This may require adjustments to students’ schedules as well.
- Schedules need to be planned by students according to their individual educational and career goals.
- Students need to thoroughly survey class opportunities and select those classes that not only fulfill minimum graduation requirements but also prepare them for maximum future opportunities.