The following items are required by the Jordan School District and Oquirrh Hills Middle School before registering your student for school:
- Birth Certificate*
- Immunization Record (All immunizations must be up to date)
- Transcript of past grades/report cards
- Proof of residency in Oquirrh Hills Middle School boundaries**
- Copy of current IEP (Individual Education Plan): only for students who receive Special Education services
- It is helpful for the registration process if you also have Withdrawal or Check-out papers from the last school attended with the school’s complete address and phone number.
- If you are registering your student for the new school year, please contact the school at 801-412-2360 in August of that year to set up an appointment with your student’s counselor.
- Before a student is enrolled in a Utah public school, the student’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must show proof of residency in the school district which the student desires to attend.
* PARENTS: You must have legal guardianship (from a court of law, signed by a judge) of your student in order to register him/her for school.